Thursday, August 2, 2007

I've given up on blogging


Or perhaps blogging has given up on me? Interesting thought. Ok, well I'm not officially quitting or anything, just not sure what to write about these days. Let's see... what would you rather hear about? The five loads of laundry I did yesterday? Perhaps the 2 hour long nap I took today after work? This is riveting stuff!! THIS will surely get me more readers! Perhaps I could get some children, I've heard they spice things up... but then when would I take my naps?? No, that won't do.

I'm currently working on two ridiculous lists, one for honeymoon packing, the other for stuff I need to get done before the wedding. Here is an excerpt from one such list: "Get ring cleaned and rhodium plated" thrilling right? What's that? You're sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for more? Here is a really important one that I thought of for the first time today, "GET MARRIAGE LICENSE!!!!" I really hope I don't forget that one. It would be a real shame to do all of this wedding planning for 10 months to end up not really married after all. Ok, ok, one more just for you... "Take wedding shoes to get gripper thingy on bottom so you don't fall on your bottom coming down the aisle or on the dance floor with uncoordinated husband" That one is long... but quite important I would say. Anyone who knows me can tell you that I fall on my bottom quite regularly even with good shoe traction, I don't want to increase the risk with slippy shoes! By the way, I blame this incessant list making on Candis. I'm pretty sure nobody in the world had ever made packing lists until she did.

A great Friend's quote for today:
Rachel: "Why the hell didn't you tell me??"
Ross: "What was I supposed to do? Stand up and shout, Hey Rachel, your butt is showing."
Rachel: "Yeah!! Better you than Barry's uncle!!"

No comments: