Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Woes


I'm sick. I keep getting sick. I'm turning into Rudolph. Does anyone know where I can purchase one of those immune systems thingys? I hear they're really worthwhile. I miss breathing through my nose. I miss my normal sounding voice. Woe is me.

On a lighter note... who's excited for Christmas?? I'm excited for fun, food, and presents. Of course we won't be giving gifts this year as we have no money. I was trying to think of a good way to let my family know that I can't afford gifts for them this year... hey, what do ya know, I just did. Blogging really IS the best form of communication. So personal.

We have Christmas ornaments (on loan from my sis) but no tree (too expensive), a wreath for the front door (also on loan) but nothing to hang it with (too lazy to get something), and we have no plans of buying even one gift for each other. Sweet. I'm excited. It's ok though, Jonathan FINALLY got hired full time at the company he's been contracting with and I just got 5 new patients so that means big pay raise for the Fitches. Maybe we'll celebrate Christmas in March?

2 Friend's quotes, just for Christmas:
Monica: Money is so impersonal. Cookies say someone really cares. All right, we're broke, but cookies do say that.

Monica: You guys haven't gotten your presents yet? Tomorrow's Christmas Eve, what are you gonna do??
Chandler: Don't you have to be Claymation to say stuff like that?

2 comments:

Ian said...

So you post your one bi-monthly update and then demand that I hurry up and post something on my blog?

Oh, and I'm so taking your Christmas presents back.

Amy said...

Yes. That's exactly what I do.

I was supposed to wait until I got presents before announcing we weren't giving. DANG IT!!!