Thursday, May 10, 2007

Things I Need

So as many of my hundreds of readers may know, my job consists of me driving around all day going from house to house seeing patients. I do all of my paperwork and communication with my employer through email. I send in weekly charge sheets and reports and receive an average of 20 emails a day from work.... yes, I said 20. So what? So I need one of those cool PDA phones that I can email and send spreadsheets on. But oh... that's right... I'm not "eligibile" for a phone upgrade until 2008. What is up with cell phone companies? I could open up a new phone line right now, online, while I sit here on my couch watching Dateline NBC, and get a top of the line PDA phone for FREE. Does this make any sense? They already get a large payment from me monthly. I would have to upgrade my plan to add the email features, so they would make more money from me if I got a cool new phone. How is it that I have to pay $400 for a new phone? Funny how that works. Not so much funny haha, but funny queer. I just don't get it. Howcome sometimes they can afford to give away free phones and sometimes they can't? Can you say Conspiracy? Hmmm....

Friends quote for today: Oh, I know, this must be so hard. "Oh no, two women love me! They're both gorgeous and sexy! My wallet's too small for my fifties, AND MY DIAMOND SHOES ARE TOO TIGHT!"

1 comment:

Ian said...

Excellent Friends quote. I think of it every time one of my entitled clients complains.